Sunday, October 23, 2005

This week's Daily Show with Jon Stewart was pretty, for lack of a better word, fascinating. Let's just say if the Bush administration was trying to raise the American public's morale regarding the Iraq war, they failed spectacularly.

Americans, if you watched that episode, I hoped you realise you've just re-elected a moron to arguably the most powerful empire in the world.

On a lighter note, I realise writing this stuff down and knowing no politician in my country is reading it is quite a relief. This is due to the fact that I can be arrested under the Internal Security Act if I become too reckless with my choice of words.

More on my country's troubles later. But at least we haven't had any outbreaks of H5N1, yet. Oh, wait... That's because we actually export endangered species of birds instead of importing them for consumption like Vietnam & China. Well, at least that will stem the demand for exotic birds for a while.

I hope there's an outbreak of tiger flu next.

No comments: