Sunday, July 15, 2007

Power to the People

New Words: Lexeme, Ersatz, Discombobulate, Gutty, Moxie, Inveterate, Orgiastic, Abnegation, Opprobrium, Trollop.

This week on A Stray World,

I, Rewarp, offer you, the reader, the once in a lifetime opportunity to change the course of my life for the foreseeable two years.

I have recently come into a small fortune of RM500.00 and would love to spend it on something worthwhile. Unfortunately, I have problems deciding the next course of action, so I leave it to you, the reader to decide what I should do with the money.

Here are some possibilities I have considered:
  • Donate half the cash to the SPCA, throw the rest into the bank;
  • Increase my investment in the Malaysian stock market (I'm too young to invest directly, so I do it through proxy);
  • Purchase Wagner;
  • Purchase Schubert;
  • Purchase Gunslinger Girl DVD and manga;
  • Get a book to learn the Japanese language;
  • Save all my cash in the bank.
  • Purchase Battlestar Galactica DVD.
There is absolutely no guarantee I will follow your suggestions. But due to the nature of my mind, your ultimate suggestion will remain burnt into my prefrontal cortex every time I think of the RM500.00.

Until then,
Peace be upon you.

No comments: