Sunday, February 12, 2006

Green Rockheads

Overwrought, Wordsmith, Gnarly, Shoehorn, Assiduous, De rigueur.

The Malaysian week started with a few bangs and ended with hundreds of people stabbing and pinning sharp objects through one another.

Don't be surprised (to non-Malaysians), it's a yearly event religiously observed... Because it's a religious thing.

Anyway, there are greater things to attend to; namely, the Prophet Muhammad caricatures issue.

It seems the Danish government has officially requested help from Malaysia to help ameliorate the situation because, simply put, it is the only Islamic country that respects the freedom of its citizens and failed to alienate religious zealots and extremists.

And on that happy note I end this weeks article because I wish to enjoy a little

Peace.



Dead of the Week: 20
Total Dead (Since 12th Jan 2006): 53

2 comments:

Rewarp said...

Thanks for understanding. I will be back to my vindictive grouchy self next week... ;)

Anonymous said...

haha, not as vitriolic this week, huh? and as 4 d poking thing, I saw it 1st hand, and trust me, u don't wanna b @ ground zero unless u r lugging around a king sized deodorant.